Eat chocolate whilst on your diet
Healthy chocolate dessert for all dieters
Have you started the diet and already craving chocolate? You can diet, eat healthy and actually enjoy your new healthy eating regime with this healthy chocolate dessert featuring avocados!
It’s important to keep a balanced diet alongside your fitness regime, so you can lose weight in a healthy and natural rate to ensure you keep the weight off!
If you have a chocolate craving, try out this tasty Maca Chocolate and avocado pudding as a nutritious snack or dessert.
Make your healthy chocolate dessert today!
Get a food blender and add in the following healthy ingredients…
- 2 Tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 2 Avocados (just peel the skin off to keep the nutritious top skin layer)
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon of honey (try Manuka honey)
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Option – 1 tablespoon of Maca Powder
What is maca powder?
Give your healthy chocolate dessert a health boost and a tablespoon of Maca Powder for an energy boost to your healthy chocolate dessert! Maca powder is a great healthy supplement and food ingredient to include in many healthy recipes. Maca root originally is grown in the mountains of Peru and the flavour of maca powder can be described as a malt taste. Maca root is to be used lightly in your healthy smoothies, healthy desserts and healthy breakfasts recipes.
Maca powder has many benefits to help aid your weight loss and improve your diet.
- Rich in Vitamin B,C,E
- Includes calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium and amino acids
- It is known to alleviate cramps, pains, hot flashes, mood swings and depression
- Increase your energy and stamina levels
- A good all round health benefit as it produces iron, good for teeth, bones and helps to heal wounds quickly
- Known to decrease sensitivity in your skin
If you need an added boost to you weight loss results take a look at the best fat burners to buy in 2015.