A Refreshing summer drink!
The summer is on its way!! Its important to keep re-fueled and re-hydrated, so Instead of opening the fizzy drinks can, why not try out these refreshing Infused water! Its really simple and you can combine any of your favourite fruits and make a refreshing summer drink for the BBQ party!
- 1 Large Jug500ml hot water
- Green Tea bag
- Dash of lemon juice
- Fruits of your choice (1 handful)
- Ice cubes
Steps to make the refreshing infused water…
- I added one quarter of boiling hot water into the jug and added a green tea bag to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Then add in a handful of your favourite fruits. I added fresh pineapple chunks (with the extra juice from the fresh pineapple) , some sliced cucumber, chopped apples, chopped kiwis and then the dash of lemon juice.
- Fill the jug with cold water and stirred the mixture and placed the jug in the fridge. If you want to sweeten up your mixture then why not add a drop of Manuka honey to the mixture?
I left the jug over night and stirred the mixture and added some ice cubes! The infused water drink is then ready to serve!
Enjoy the sugarless life!